[Massplanners] Recent OSRD Projects

Harry LaCortiglia hlacortiglia at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 06:53:44 EDT 2022

Hi Chris,

Here's one that has just recently begun construction, after many delays.

Go to :

https://www.georgetownma.gov/planning-board/pages/planning-board-projects-current
<https://www.georgetownma.gov/planning-board/pages/planning-board-projects-current>

And scroll down to 66 Parish Road for the related files.

A bit over 30 acres will remain natural.

Best,
H. LaCortiglia
Georgetown P.B.