[Massplanners] Special Permit Decisions w/ Transitional Board

Martha Taylor mltaylor.newburyplanner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:43:49 EDT 2022

Hi Chris,

Both our Planning Board and our Select Board (which serves as the SPGA for
certain uses) have been in this situation a number of times over the past
few years and we have just re-noticed the hearing to effectively "push
reset" and allow all the Board members to participate in the proceedings
going forward.  We have not required the Applicant to withdraw and
resubmit.  All public notice requirements still apply.

Hope this helps.

Martha

*Martha L. Taylor, AIA*
Newbury Planning Director