[Massplanners] Extension of Remote Meetings?

Daniel Amstutz DAmstutz at town.arlington.ma.us
Mon Jul 18 11:34:53 EDT 2022

FYI - the remote meeting extension was signed into law by Lt. Gov. Polito on
July 16:
https://www.mma.org/remote-meeting-extension-for-local-boards-signed-into-law/

Daniel Amstutz, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Department of Planning & Community Development
Town of Arlington
730 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, MA 02476
(781) 316-3093
damstutz at town.arlington.ma.us

*Arlington values equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to
building a community where everyone is heard, respected, and protected.*