[Massplanners] Job Posting- ABCD, Senior Grant Writer

Katherine Calandriello katie.calandriello at bostonabcd.org
Thu Jan 20 15:48:34 EST 2022

Hi Planners,

 Action for Boston Community Development (ABCD) is seeking a Senior Grant
Writer to join our team in the Planning and Grants Department. If you are
interested in community development and have experience in fundraising,
grant writing, or other related activities, we encourage you to apply.

The full description and application can be found here
<https://careers.bostonabcd.org/Careers.aspx?req=2021-CA/PL-003&Type=JOBDESCR&rf=&source=>.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Best,
--
Katherine Calandriello
Planning Assistant | Planning & Grants Department