[Massplanners] learn site grading design and QGIS

CJ Lammers lammers at csld.edu
Thu Jan 20 17:23:29 EST 2022

The Conway Institute <https://csld.edu/institute/> is offering several
online classes of interest to a broad spectrum of people in the planning,
design, and environmental community, both professionals and volunteers. The
QGIS course is of particular interest to land trusts and other land-based
organizations who want to be able to create maps and analyze information
using the free software platform, QGIS. The site grading courses provide
opportunities for sharpening your site design skills and learning new ones!

Questions can be sent to CJ Lammers at Institute at csld.edu

Check out the details of the following courses at the Conway Institute’s
website: https://csld.edu/institute/

Site Grading Fundamentals: Go Back to Basics and Sharpen Your Skills

DATES: January 23, 30, and February 6, 13, 27  3:00 - 5:00 pm EST

REGISTER HERE <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/209447512147> *"This was a
great class, I liked the hands-on nature of it and I had plenty of time
with the instructor."*

NEW! QGIS for ArcMap Users: Making the Transition

DATES: February 10, 17, and 24 (three consecutive Thursdays)  3:00 - 4:30
PM EST REGISTER HERE <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/230361155417>

NEW! Solving Complex Site Grading Problems: A Hands-On Workshop in Grading
Design

DATES: March 13, 20, and 27 (three consecutive Sundays)  3:00 - 5:00
pm EST REGISTER
HERE <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/230371686917>

*The Conway Institute's mission is to support the Conway School through
programs, speakers, and workshops.*

*CJ Lammers, *Projects Manager
*The Conway School <https://csld.edu/>, Northampton, MA*
*The Conway Institute <https://csld.edu/institute/>, *Program Manager
office: 413-369-4044 mobile: *413-270-2372*
*she/her pronouns*