[Massplanners] Inclusionary Zoning

Martha Taylor mltaylor.newburyplanner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:48:17 EST 2022

Good Morning,

We are considering developing an Inclusionary Zoning By-Law for Newbury and
I am wondering if any of you have one in place that you think works well
that you would be willing to share.  Also, have any of your communities
adopted an Inclusionary Zoning By-Law or Ordinance without having a Housing
Authority and Affordable Housing Trust?  We have neither.

Any input on provisions of your by-law that you think work particularly
well, or, on the flip side, any pitfalls or provisions that you think have
turned out to be problematic, would also be very much appreciated.

Thanks very much!

Martha

*Martha L. Taylor, AIA*
Newbury Planning Director