[Massplanners] Inclusionary Zoning

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Wed Jan 12 10:48:05 EST 2022

Hi Martha,
In Middleton, I am focusing first on the creation of an Affordable Housing Trust.  I am hoping to get the green light to submit a warrant creating an AHT at the spring 2022  town meeting.  This is in preparation for developing an Inclusionary Zoning bylaw as a result of our ongoing Zoning Bylaw update.  I’ve put draft articles and samples of AHT websites (thank you Beverly and Danvers!) in the following Google Drive for when you decide to focus on the creation of an Affordable Housing Trust: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UEaRGCfQvQMn15ggiKodQH5SbLD2SNl4?usp=sharing

Good luck!

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.