[Massplanners] [EXTERNAL] Redux on Visualizing Density

Michael McCarthy Michael.McCarthy at newbedford-ma.gov
Tue Feb 15 16:23:58 EST 2022

Hi Chris,

We had to put together something on our own for an ordinance revision to give the board an idea. Very New Bedford specific, but I'd say the attached took about 5 hours total to pull together. We picked well known/recent examples. I worked it out by looking at Assessor's information on file about the number of units per building and the acreage of each site. Grabbed images for Google in 3D.

Mike McCarthy
Asst. City Planner
City of New Bedford