[Massplanners] Redux on Visualizing Density

Christopher Ryan cryan at harvard-ma.gov
Tue Feb 15 16:11:21 EST 2022

Hi all

This is no doubt a regular topic in these parts, but my Board is always looking for examples of housing as various densities-really good examples. Other than "Visualizing Density" (Julie Campoli and Alex S. MacLean), there isn't much out there that I have been able to find.

Do you know of any agency or academic that is working on a contemporary version of this book? A searchable website? Something New England -centric?

Thanks in advance...

Chris R.

Christopher J. Ryan, AICP
Director of Community and Economic Development
Town of Harvard
13 Ayer Road
Harvard, MA  01451
Tel: 978.456.4100 x.323
Email: cryan at harvard-ma.gov<mailto:cryan at harvard-ma.gov>
Web: http://www.harvard-ma.gov<http://www.harvard-ma.gov/>

**Please note new email address and domain as of 9/1/21
email is now cryan at harvard-ma.gov<mailto:cryan at harvard-ma.gov>. Please change in your
contacts list.