[Massplanners] Reorganization - Rotating the Chairperson

Richard Harris rhplanner01075 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:23:33 EST 2022

Carolyn is correct, a good chair will spend a considerable amount of time
preparing for meetings and consulting with the Planning Director/Town
Planner before meetings - particularly on controversial projects.

To chair effectively, the chair can't just 'show up'.

Thank you

Richard Harris, AICP
PDR, LLC
Planning Consultant