[Massplanners] Shared parking agreement

Rob May rmay at cobma.us
Thu Feb 10 08:26:46 EST 2022

The Brockton Parking Authority has entered into leases with several
landowners to allow public permit parking.

The City is self insured, but I don't know if the Authority takes out
additional insurance for those privately owned lots.

Rob

Rob May, CEcD
Director of Planning and Economic Development
City of Brockton
45 School Street
Brockton, MA 02301
508-580-7113