[Massplanners] Shared parking agreement

Jeffrey Bagg jbagg at easthamptonma.gov
Wed Feb 9 16:19:52 EST 2022

Hello Planners!

I have a question about shared parking agreements.  It is essentially- do
you know of any agreements that your town has executed?

We are hoping to support a project by trying to create a shared parking
agreement between the City and a local bank.  There remain a lot of details
to consider but the main stumbling block at this time is liability.

The key would be if any of you have a municipal agreement with a private
property owner AND if you are familiar with how/if your town’s insurance
coverage was expanded to cover a private lot.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff Bagg
Easthampton City Planner
--