[Massplanners] Assistant Planner Position - Fall River

Young, Kaitlin kyoung at fallriverma.org
Wed Feb 9 14:39:37 EST 2022

Hello fellow planners,

The City of Fall River is looking for an Assistant Planner to join our Planning Team! We have a lot of very exciting things in process, including multiple open space improvement projects, expansion of the Quequechan River Rail Trail, development of a new urban renewal plan, exploration into district management, potential zoning re-haul, and much, much more! If you have any questions, feel free to call or email.

The full job posting can be found here: https://www.fallriverma.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Job-Posting-Assistant-Planner-Feb-2022.pdf

Kaitlin R. Young

City Planner

City of Fall River