[Massplanners] Solar Requirements for Non-residential Development?

Magoon, Steve smagoon at watertown-ma.gov
Tue Dec 20 15:55:09 EST 2022

We have in Watertown, and it hasn’t had a negative impact on economic development thus far.  We have had a number of projects built with solar, and most use the energy generated within the building, although there is the opportunity to sell produced energy as well.  Happy to discuss further if you have questions.  Thanks

Steve Magoon
Acting Deputy City Manager, Director, Community Development and Planning
Watertown Administration Building
149 Main Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Office 617 972-6417