[Massplanners] Special permit - certificate of compliance?

Andrea Adams asmadag at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:57:28 EST 2022

Good Morning, Karen:

It can vary.

In my experience, it was a team effort between the Planner, and the
relevant Building Inspector, or the Building Commissioner.

It can also include the DPW (concerning storm water requirements or roadway
improvements), or another specialty staff.

For example, when I worked in Watertown, the Sustainability Planner would
verify if required vehicle charging stations have been installed.

Andrea Adams
Land Use Planner
118 Green Street
Woburn, MA 01801