[Massplanners] Certificate for Old ANR

Katrina O'leary katrina.oleary at middletonma.gov
Thu Dec 8 08:17:44 EST 2022

Andrew,
I’ve attached an image of an 81-X certification below.  The developer did make minor changes in how the subdivision was phased, which is also noted.  You can just delete the last sentence.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D90ADD.8B9A84B0]

Katrina O'Leary, AICP
Middleton Town Planner
195 North Main Street     Middleton, MA   01949     PH: (978)777-8917
When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and, therefore, cannot be kept confidential.