[Massplanners] Resources / Process for Creating Affordable Housing for Veterans

Lynne D. Sweet ldsweet at ldsconsultinggroup.com
Tue Aug 9 12:47:54 EDT 2022

MHP would be a great resource for you to have Lauri Shuffelt come and talk with you about affordable housing planning options, land dispositions etc.

Our office has worked on studies for veterans housing and just completed one for Chelsea Soldiers Home.

Soldier On is a great resource as they understand the wrap around services that veteran needs.

There are other developers like Winn, Maloney and Pennrose that are working on veterans housing, as well as veterans in transition.

It is complicated as the needs and economics of older veterans differ from younger veterans.

Good luck.
Lynne

[cid:image001.png at 01D8ABEE.3C8E1420]
Lynne D. Sweet
Principal
LDS Consulting Group, LLC
170 Worcester Street, Suite 206, Wellesley, MA  02481
781-943-3963
Specialized Solutions for Housing®
www.ldsconsultinggroup.com<http://www.ldsconsultinggroup.com/>
LDS has a hybrid work model. Please be assured that our staff is available by phone and email, and that we are committed to providing a high level of service and client responsiveness.

The information contained in this electronic message may be legally privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the  recipient of this message is not the above-named intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received  this communication in error, please notify LDS Consulting Group, LLC 781-943-3963 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.