[Massplanners] Special Permit denial sample

Paige paigeplanner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:10:46 EDT 2022

Thank you all.  Very helpful.  I think I'll have both a denial and approval
ready to go.  I expect this will likely be appealed either way.  It's been
a tough process.  If anyone wants to see a public hearing that couldn't
even be open due to lack of civility which resulted in 3 police officers
coming to get the meeting back to order, check out this video.  Worst
hearing any of us had experienced!

Drama starts at the 36 minute mark.  https://youtu.be/JTKv-filJSg (context:
Neighbors (and others) oppose a warehouse on Route 1 in an industrial
district that abuts a residential area.)

Appreciate such quick responses from so many.

~Paige

Paige E. Duncan, AICP, Director of Land Use and Economic Development
Foxborough Town Hall, 40 South Street
Foxborough, Massachusetts 02035
Ph: 508-543-1250

pduncan at foxboroughma.gov