[Massplanners] Facilitators

Christopher Ryan cryan at harvard-ma.gov
Wed Sep 1 10:59:48 EDT 2021

Good morning,

This is an unusual request. Our climate action group is looking for a seasoned facilitator to manage a meeting between the group and other groups in town regarding collaborating on a climate action plan process. This is a one-time event and the Chair asked me to reach out to see if there is anyone in the planning or climate action communities that has this experience (and may be willing to do it pro bono or for a small honorarium).

Our group is fledgling and does not yet have a budget (working on that) so that makes it a bit more challenging. The criteria are basic and include:

  *   Experienced facilitator
  *   Not from or connected to Harvard

Can you let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in this short gig? Perhaps it could lead to future work in the community.

Thanks in advance,

Chris R.

Christopher J. Ryan, AICP
Director of Community and Economic Development
Town of Harvard
13 Ayer Road
Harvard, MA  01451
Tel: 978.456.4100 x.323
Email: cryan at harvard-ma.gov<mailto:cryan at harvard-ma.gov>
Web: http://www.harvard-ma.gov<http://www.harvard-ma.gov/>

**Please note new email address and domain as of 9/1/21
email is now cryan at harvard-ma.gov<mailto:cryan at harvard-ma.gov>. Please change in your
contacts list.