[Massplanners] Permit tolling

Holly Jones hjones at norwoodma.gov
Wed Sep 1 09:19:22 EDT 2021

Not exactly what you asked for, but if you want to double check the expiration, Michele Grzenda, the Conservation Director for the town of Lincoln, created this very helpful tool to determine the expiration date of permits affected by COVID permit tolling. Make a copy and save it to your google drive somewhere before editing. There are two separate sheets for permits expiring during vs after covid tolling.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14RPv6gSeKS2cZzVMDaJS1hz2k0x6SGaKAbzQu5_kqVM/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck,

Holly Jones
Conservation Agent & Environmental Planner
Town of Norwood, MA
(781) 762-1240 x 6065 (office)
781-320-2687 (cell)
hjones at norwoodma.gov