[Massplanners] Decision Notices

Alison Manugian AManugian at townofwinchendon.com
Wed Sep 1 11:03:01 EDT 2021

Wondering how other communities handling notices to abutters after a special permit or variance decision has been made.  I'd love to adopt a generic postcard with a QR code and a note that the decisions are on the town website and one of them lists you as an abutter.  Obviously we would then list the decisions on the webpage.

Thoughts?

Thank you,
Alison

Alison Manugian
Conservation & Planning Agent
Town of Winchendon
109 Front Street
Winchendon, MA 01475
978-297-5410

E-mail sent or received via the Town of Winchendon network are subject to disclosure under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M.G.L. Chapter 66, Section 10) and the Federal Freedom of Information Act.