[Massplanners] Housing Production Plans

Leah Zambernardi lzambernardi at wnewbury.org
Mon Oct 25 11:00:32 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Just a follow up to the Housing Production Plan discussions to see how those cities/towns with HPP’s have funded them, as our current plan is expiring at the end of 2022.  Did you fund with CPC, Affordable Housing Trust funds, technical assistance grant, etc?  Just curious to see what our options are.  Thanks!

Leah J. Zambernardi, AICP
Town Planner
Town of West Newbury Planning Office
381 Main Street
West Newbury, MA 01985
1-978-363-1100 ext. 125

Planning Office Hours:  Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

It has been determined by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of the Secretary of State that emails are a public record.  Please keep this in mind when writing or responding to this email.