[Massplanners] Peer Review Engineers -- Marijuana Cultivation & Manufacturing

Stephanie Davies seniorplanner at cityofattleboro.us
Thu Oct 14 13:39:30 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I am on the hunt for recommendations of mechanical engineers willing to do
peer reviews of odor control/mitigation measures at marijuana
cultivation/manufacturing facilities.  I know this question has been asked
before and there were a few good referrals (specifically BLW Engineers, B &
L Mechanical Engineers, and Hallam-ICS), however we may have a conflict with
one and I'd like to make sure I receive at least a few good quotes.

Your recommendations are much appreciated!

Regards,

Stephanie

Stephanie Davies

Senior Land Use Planner