[Massplanners] Peer Review Engineers -- Marijuana Cultivation & Manufacturing

robert leavens rtleavemware at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 21:27:56 EDT 2021

Stephanie,

I don't believe that you need a consultant on odor control/mitigation.
The CCC does not allow odors to emanate from a facility.  Check with the
CCC and their licensure.
I think that all you have to say is that the local license shall comply
with the CCC requirements for no odors emanating from the facility.

Betsy Ware
Planning Consultant
262 Witchtrot Road
South Berwick, Maine

(former Dracut Community Development Director)