[Massplanners] Legal ads can be online or must be in hard copy newspaper?

John Charbonneau jcharbonneau at stoughton-ma.gov
Fri Nov 12 11:27:09 EST 2021

Matt,

We in Stoughton are also in the same boat.  The Journal-Sun is part of that
group.  I have reached out to our Town Counsel for their guidance.  I'm
hoping that being online only will still meet the requirements of MGL.  I
will let you know what their answer is.

John

*John M. Charbonneau*
Town Planner