[Massplanners] Legal ads can be online or must be in hard copy newspaper?

Michelle Tyler mtyler at randolph-ma.gov
Fri Nov 12 11:27:47 EST 2021

Our "local" paper is also transitioning to online only and we have been
preliminarily advised that we may not use them for posting legal ads.
Thankfully, there is another "paper" publication that is regionally
accessible and acceptable -- but costs an awful lot more to advertise.  I
am awaiting further guidance from our attorney.
*Michelle R. Tyler*
*Director of Planning*
*Town of Randolph*
*781-961-0936*