[Massplanners] Housing Production vs. School Enrollment

Douglas Finn dfinn at edgartown-ma.us
Mon Jun 7 12:18:23 EDT 2021

Uhm,... why do I remember a court case that revolved around rejection of a
subdivision on the grounds that it would cost the town more in school
expenses?

Perhaps I don't see the big picture (or all the details of the smaller
picture)... can someone else offer a comment on this?

- Doug.

Douglas Finn, Administrative Assistant
Edgartown Planning Board
70 Main Street, PO Box 5130