[Massplanners] Housing Production vs. School Enrollment

Leeann Bradley bradleyl at middleborough.com
Mon Jun 7 11:09:33 EDT 2021

Good Morning,

Looking for information on housing production v. school enrollment.  I have MAPC's October 2017 research brief with metrics but wondering if there is anything a bit more recent.  Middleborough is now an MBTA community with a new train station under construction.  We are TRYING to implement a 40R overlay surrounding the train station but are having enormous pushback with regard to a perceived explosion of children in the school system.  Thank you so much.

Leeann

Leeann Bradley
Town Planner
Town Hall Annex
20 Center Street
Middleborough, MA 02346
508-946-2425 ext. 1150

When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be kept confidential.