[Massplanners] Community Preservation Committee Kick Off Meeting

Harry LaCortiglia hlacortiglia at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 07:01:47 EDT 2021

Actually, the best thing whenever CPA appropriations are made to a
private group, is to have the municipality only release the funds under
a Grant Agreement.

https://www.communitypreservation.org/grant-agreements
<https://www.communitypreservation.org/grant-agreements>

(BTW... I thought Kristen asked us to reply only to her?)

Best,

H. LaCortiglia

Georgetown CPC