[Massplanners] Community Preservation Committee Kick Off Meeting

Julie Wayman JWayman at town.arlington.ma.us
Wed Jul 28 10:13:47 EDT 2021

Hi Kristen,

Stuart Saginor (stuart.saginor at communitypreservation.org) from the Community
Preservation Coalition is hoping to hold a virtual statewide CPA training in
September which might be one helpful way to start the committee's work.

Thank you,
Julie

Julie Wayman
Management Analyst
Town of Arlington
730 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, Massachusetts 02476
781-316-3005

Arlington values equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to
building a community where everyone is heard, respected, and protected.