[Massplanners] Community Preservation Committee Kick Off Meeting

Kristen Las klas at shrewsburyma.gov
Tue Jul 27 12:35:23 EDT 2021

Good afternoon all,

The Town of Shrewsbury Town Meeting adopted the Community Preservation Act
in August 2020 (late town meeting due to COVID), affirmed that vote on the
Town Ballot November 2020 and Town Meeting adopted the General Bylaw May
2021.

The Committee has been appointed and will hold its first meeting in late
August or early September.

I am looking for any guidance on how to kick off the Committee's meeting in
a fruitful, meaningful way that will set the tone for future work and
meetings.

Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.  Please reply only
to me and I will compile the answers and send them back out to the listserv.

Thank you.

*Kristen D. Las, AICP*
Assistant Town Manager/Economic Development Coordinator
Town of Shrewsbury
100 Maple Avenue
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
klas at shrewsburyma.gov