[Massplanners] Hazard Mitigation and Climate Action Planning

Christopher Ryan cryan at harvard.ma.us
Mon Jul 26 16:09:13 EDT 2021

Hi all

This is a hybrid genre question but any information or advice would be
deeply appreciated.

Harvard's Hazard Mitigation Plan has expired and we are doing our due
diligence regarding seeking multiple quotes for a consultant that can help
us update the plan but also get it aligned with our soon to be launched
climate action plan process.

Does anyone know any experienced consultants in this area or have a track
record with any? I know you may not have been directly involved with it in
your community but perhaps you can forward this to a contact who has?

Thanks

Chris R.

Christopher J. Ryan, AICP
Director of Community and Economic Development
Town of Harvard, MA
13 Ayer Road
Harvard, MA  01451
Phone: 978.456.4100 x.323