[Massplanners] Announcing the Racial Justice Resource Guide for Urban Planners and Designers!

A.Michel alleymichel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:04:46 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Powerful Pathways is pleased to share the *Racial Equity Resource Guide for
Planners, Designers and Policymakers.*

This comprehensive database provides dozens of resources from reading
links, podcasts to videos in order to help educate city planners, policy
researchers, civic designers and engineers on critical knowledge and be
better racial justice allies in their work.

It has been specifically tailored for the urban planning and design
audience, but is useful for anyone! We read through every article, listened
to every audio file and watched every video to ensure the links were
values-aligned.

This guide is a *living document* which we will update periodically. *If
you have suggestions for additions, send us an email at
powerfulpathwaysinc at gmail.com <powerfulpathwaysinc at gmail.com>.*

We hope you will find this resource helpful and share it with your
networks. Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/PowerfulPathwaysOrg>
and follow us on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/powerful-pathways/> for more updates!

*CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GUIDE