[Massplanners] On-Call Affordable Housing Development Consultant?

Anne Capra acapra at southhadleyma.gov
Mon Jul 12 06:32:32 EDT 2021

South Hadley would be interested too. Thanks!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 12:34 PM Train, Alexander <atrain at chelseama.gov>
wrote:

> Hi planfolx,
>
> The City of Chelsea is investigating the feasibility of acquiring various
> sites for affordable housing purposes. We’re conducting research on
> development consulting firms who could assist the City with architectural
> and economic feasibility assessments, financing plans, pro formas, and
> project management.
>
> Are there any firms that you’ve worked with that you could share details
> on? Additionally, if anyone has previously prepared a RFP/Q for these types
> of services, we’d be appreciative if you could share it with us, as we’re
> fleshing out our own over the coming weeks.
>
> Hope everyone has a great day. Thank you!
>
> Best,
> Alex
> --
>

> Alexander Train, AICP | Director |
>
> Department of Housing and Community Development
>
> 500 Broadway, Room 101
>
> Chelsea, MA 02150
>
> Office: 617.466.4192 Cell: 857.234.3791
>
> atrain at chelseama.gov

Anne Capra, AICP
Director, Planning & Conservation
Town of South Hadley
116 Main Street | South Hadley, MA 01075
(413) 538-5017 x6123
acapra at southhadleyma.gov

--
*Do not print this email unless necessary