[Massplanners] On-Call Affordable Housing Development Consultant?

Train, Alexander atrain at chelseama.gov
Sat Jul 10 12:32:47 EDT 2021

Hi planfolx,

The City of Chelsea is investigating the feasibility of acquiring various
sites for affordable housing purposes. We’re conducting research on
development consulting firms who could assist the City with architectural
and economic feasibility assessments, financing plans, pro formas, and
project management.

Are there any firms that you’ve worked with that you could share details
on? Additionally, if anyone has previously prepared a RFP/Q for these types
of services, we’d be appreciative if you could share it with us, as we’re
fleshing out our own over the coming weeks.

Hope everyone has a great day. Thank you!

Best,
Alex
--

Alexander Train, AICP | Director |

Department of Housing and Community Development

500 Broadway, Room 101

Chelsea, MA 02150

Office: 617.466.4192 Cell: 857.234.3791

atrain at chelseama.gov