[Massplanners] Hingham - Land Use & Development Coordinator

Art Robert artprobert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 11:14:14 EST 2021

Hello to all!

The Town of Hingham seeks a Land Use & Development Coordinator, to provide
technical, administrative, and customer support to the Land Use Department,
Zoning Board of Appeals, Affordable Housing Trust, and related boards &
Committees.

We offer competitive compensation, a collaborative work environment,
motivated volunteers, and a "ground up" opportunity to master fundamentals
of planning, zoning, and implementing an affordable housing plan.

For more detail & application information, visit our website -

https://www.hingham-ma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Land-Use-and-Development-Coordinator-164

Sincerely,
Art Robert
Assistant Town Administrator / Operations
Town of Hingham, MA
781.741.1451