[Massplanners] Updated Sewer Regulations

Ian McElwee imcelwee at cmrpc.org
Sun Dec 12 20:55:27 EST 2021

Hello Everyone,

I am reviewing one of our town's sewer regulations and am wondering if other towns in the state, particularly rural communities, have over the last year or so updated their sewer regs and are willing to share a link to the document? I would like to compare this town's existing regs with a couple of other towns to get an idea of what could be revised, especially around use changes, cost of said changes, and overall enforcement. Any updates or work around this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian McElwee
Associate Planner
Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission (CMRPC)
1 Mercantile Street, Suite 520
Worcester, MA  01608
Direct: (508) 459-3331
Fax: (508) 792-6818
[cid:image001.png at 01D7EF9A.14D11DD0]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/central-massachusetts-regional-planning-commission/> [cid:image002.png at 01D7EF9A.14D11DD0] <https://twitter.com/CentralMassRPC>  [cid:image003.png at 01D7EF9A.14D11DD0] <https://www.facebook.com/CentralMassRegionalPlanningCommission>  www.cmrpc.org<http://www.cmrpc.org/>