[Massplanners] Information on local transportation progams

Alicia Hunt ahunt at medford-ma.gov
Mon May 13 14:43:42 EDT 2024

Hi,
Medford is struggling with intra-city transportation needs and costs.  We have a working group looking at the issue and we’d like to better understand what other communities are doing.

In particular we’re interested in services being run for seniors, students and low-income residents.
We’re aware of Lexpress, and that Newton has a program as well.

We’d like to identify people to talk with about each of the programs out there to better understand what’s being run beyond MBTA services, whether the programs are run by the municipality or outsourced, how these programs are funded and to get candid feedback for a municipality exploring local transportation options.

Thanks,
Alicia

Alicia L Hunt
Director of Planning, Development & Sustainability
City of Medford

She/her

City Hall, Room 308
85 George P. Hassett Dr.
Medford, MA 02155
Ahunt at medford-ma.gov<mailto:Ahunt at medford-ma.gov>
(w) 781-393-2480

http://www.medfordma.org/planning/
http://gogreenmedford.org/
Twitter: @GoGreenMedford
https://www.facebook.com/GoGreenMedford

Please note: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts considers most electronic communications to and from public employees to be public records and disclosable under the Massachusetts Public Records Law and its regulations. *Please consider the environment before printing this email.*