[Massplanners] Public Notice Signage for Active Planning Applications

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:41:05 EDT 2024

Pure coincidence,  Zoning Practice is dealing with this very issue today:

https://planning.org/zoningpractice/2024/may/an-equitable-approach-to-zoning-notifications/?utm_campaign=zoning-practice&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--LvJ-KH6hvaMAwF9F_0WX0b1_dBQ9Np4iwGHjnHN3kG1P32fTY-hGEPpsBkcIGbSTHcaF52cN6tNyPFAtdxz3ktT8_MkAofI0wV3Dc0fDGjUKu9F4&_hsmi=306230229&utm_content=306194696&utm_source=hs_email

Daniel Fortier, AICP
 Retired Planner