[Massplanners] [External] Public Notice Signage for Active Planning Applications

Ann Morgan amorgan at webster-ma.gov
Wed May 8 12:06:18 EDT 2024

Hi -

I saw a similar form of on site notice for building permits in Georgetown / DC. It's an interesting public notification approach that I've never seen used in the various towns / cities that I've worked in over the many decades.

Ann V. Morgan
Director of Planning & Economic Development
Planning & Conservation Department
Town of Webster
350 Main Street
Webster, MA 01570