[Massplanners] Racial Equity in Policy and Planning Gathering, May 16

A.Michel alleymichel at gmail.com
Fri May 3 13:58:07 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce the next REPP event installment! The Racial Equity
in Policy and Planning Fellowship Program (REPP) at Tufts UEP, cordially
invites you to the next in a series of conversations with colleagues in the
fields of urban and regional planning, public policy and urban design to
explore strategies, and build our learning community to address and improve
racial equity outcomes inside and outside the sector.

The Gathering Part Il will take place on Thursday, May 16, 2024 from 5:30pm
- 8:00pm at Paige Hall in Tufts University's Medford campus. We will have
networking time, interactive activities and engaging discussions. Dinner
will be provided.

RSVP and we look forward to seeing you there!

https://tinyurl.com/REPPGatheringPartTwo
<https://tinyurl.com/REPPGatheringPartTwo?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR0_b1nUimdSld6Ud_t3goj9Yfu5tZ7Lu4R161EI7sGO9TBJPTaezxoZe9s_aem_AWoWzQ1IDrMZtWlWZ4OyqlwWWpfap21R5KiA6dBxR4uMATtEKMoirpdaYDrvoIFGLVL4LkuHeX3QlC03lHlmYnMw>

Thank you,

Allentza Michel
Founder, Creative Director & Principal Planner
Powerful Pathways

Policy | Planning | Placekeeping
*Civic Design with Equity in Mind*
617-819-4783

REPP Fellowship Manager, Tufts University
Adjunct Lecturer, Northeastern University