[Massplanners] Reminder - MBTA Communities Zoning Seminar reprise April 3

Hurley, Margaret (AGO) margaret.hurley at mass.gov
Sun Mar 31 14:55:31 EDT 2024

Hi all:

Just a reminder about the MBTA Communities zoning seminar this Wednesday at noon. Registration link below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Margaret Hurley

Lessons Learned from EOHLC and AGO Preliminary Review of Proposed MBTA Communities Zoning

Wednesday, April 3, 2024 - - 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Presenters:

● Margaret J. Hurley, Director, Municipal Law Unit (AGO)

● Chris Kluchman, FAICP, Director, Community Services Division, Executive Office of Housing and Livable Communities (EOHLC)
● Amy E. Kwesell, Esq. KP | LAW

REGISTER AT:

https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_OSiPfOF2SIucSxzESOYLrQ<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_OSiPfOF2SIucSxzESOYLrQ__;!!CPANwP4y!R_Q9Bdx6We4SdpBx3DmpxXIFq5M-q8kMuAK1lwTDjRusW3mgl7cHcM8n_rjtrEQ8zX_8Tp41GptREze0u53bXIzSF1_vT7TTiw$>

Please contact Margaret Hurley<mailto:margaret.hurley at mass.gov> with any questions.