[Massplanners] Town of North Attleboro is Exploring Updating our Zoning-bylaws into Intuitive Format with Graphics

Gil Hilario ghilario at nattleboro.com
Tue Mar 19 11:36:06 EDT 2024

Hello,

The Town of North Attleboro is looking to update and modernize our zoning bylaws. A few goals would be to update it in a more friendly intuitive format with colors, graphics, and analyze the current language and update it.  We will be looking to add diagrams/graphics for certain definitions and explanations for better clarity. We will also look to better define levels of site plan review.  This updated version of the bylaw will be used on E-code. One example we personally like is the Town of Arlington's: https://www.arlingtonma.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/43413/638307229529870000 .

I am reaching out to see what consultants are out there that do this kind of work. If you are a consultant who is interested or would like to recommend someone based on experience, please email me. We are starting to explore this kind of project.

Thanks!

Gil Hilario, CFM

Town Planner

Town of North Attleboro