[Massplanners] Mandating changing tables through zoning?

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:54:21 EDT 2024

I'll bite. Have not seen any, but, as a person who's spouse is in a
wheelchair, it would be a good thing for all establishments to have one
family restroom that could be equipped with such a changing table. Family
restrooms allow for transfer assistance. Traveling cross-country, the
number of interstate rest stops where someone needs to check a restroom to
see if it is vacant, and to have to ask a total stranger to guard the
door...

Daniel Fortier,  AICP
Retired Planner