[Massplanners] Roadway Layout Plans for Town Acceptance

Bob Mitchell mitchellfaicp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:14:15 EDT 2024

Eric: Below is a link to a comprehensive report that KPLaw produced on the
procedures for a road acceptance by a community.

KP-LAW-PUBLIC-WAYS (amherst ma.gov)
<https://amherstma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/71438/KP-LAW-PUBLIC-WAYS?bidId=>

Bob Mitchell FAICP
Planning Consultant
Land Use, Planning, Zoning, & Training Programs
151 Tremont Street Suite 23A
Boston, MA 02111
617-512-9751 (c)
MitchellFAICP at gmail.com