[Massplanners] RFP for Pollinator-Focused Habitat Design Project

Sylvie Jensen CommunityDevelopment at whately.org
Mon Jul 22 15:47:05 EDT 2024

Hello,

I'd like to ask the community the following:

Has anyone created an RFP for a pollinator-focused habitat design project? Can you share your habitat design RFPs with me as guidance for an RFP that I need to publish expediently?

[cid:image001.png at 01DADC4D.59E5B5F0]
Sylvie Jensen
Community Development Administrator |
Assistant Town Administrator
Town of Whately

Phone: 413-665-0054
Email: communitydevelopment at whately.org<mailto:communitydevelopment at whately.org>

4 Sandy Lane
South Deerfield, MA 01373

www.whately.org<http://www.whately.org/>

Please be advised that the Secretary of the Commonwealth has determined that all email messages and attached content sent from and to this email address are public records unless qualified as an exemption under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (MGL c.4 § 7(26)).