[Massplanners] Friday Boozy Question

Hurley, Margaret (AGO) margaret.hurley at mass.gov
Mon Jul 22 13:54:29 EDT 2024

Hi all:

Sorry for the delay in posting this recent decision on a Tyngsborough by-law that might be helpful:

https://massago.hylandcloud.com/231publicaccess/ft-search/ft-index.html?CustomQueryID=105&OBKey__152_1=&OBKey__152_2=&chkSearchFullText=on&txtSearch=brewery&OBKey__151_1=&OBtn_Yes=Search

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Margaret Hurley
Director, Municipal Law Unit