[Massplanners] Town of Carlisle Job Posting

Julie Mercier jmercier at carlislema.gov
Thu Jul 18 11:38:05 EDT 2024

Hi All!
The Town of Carlisle has an exciting new opportunity for a Planning, Zoning, and Land Use Assistant, reporting directly to me and providing staff support to the Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, and other land use departments as needed. The right person will grow in the job, learn a ton, build an awesome resume, and eventually take over one day 😊.

There are many changes underway in Carlisle, and many interesting initiatives, such as: MBTA Communities, amendments to the Accessory Apartment bylaw (re: the Housing Bond Bill), potential renovation of the historic cranberry bog house into affordable housing units, sustainable deconstruction of the Greenough Barn, much-needed renovations to the Police Station, a near future addition/annex/renovation to the Fire Station, a Town Center/Town Facility study, sustainability efforts such as Climate Leaders and the ‘Climate Resilient Carlisle’ MVP project, a technical study of septic flow rates/water quality and hydrogeology funded through a Community Planning Grant…and did I mention we just launched our AxisGIS online mapping site in March and are growing our GIS Program?!

Carlisle has awesome leadership, awesome staff, and awesome volunteers.

Here is a link to the posting:
Jobs • Planning, Zoning and Land Use Assistant (carlislema.gov)<https://www.carlislema.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Planning-Zoning-and-Land-Use-Assistant-98>

Please share with your networks!

Julie Mercier, AICP, LEED AP