[Massplanners] [EXTERNAL]RE: [EXTERNAL]Mandatory Mixed Use - 3A Zoning Question

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 08:16:18 EDT 2024

Kate Kennen worked wonders for us in Dennis Port when the discussion
between the traditional 2 story commercial limitation and 3 story proposed
by the Economic Development Committee (35 feet versus 42 feet height).
Looks like she is at Northeastern U now. Maybe a fall class project?
https://camd.northeastern.edu/people/kate-kennen/

Daniel Fortier, AICP
 Retired Planner