[Massplanners] Mandatory Mixed Use - 3A Zoning Question

Carolyn Britt cjbritt at comcast.net
Tue Jul 16 11:41:38 EDT 2024

Ipswich is considering a Mandatory Mixed Use area in our downtown that
is already about half mixed use. There are no buildings over 3 stories,
with some recently modified for more upper story residential. There are
two newer, 3 story, mixed use but they were built about 10-15 years ago.

Best wishes with all of this.

Carolyn Britt, AICP

1 Shagbark Woods

Ipswich, MA 01938